Tessa is 6 weeks here and she is smiling up a storm. She is really starting to study who is holding her. So much fun.
Last weekend the girls and I took a trip to Kansas to visit Great Grandma, Grandma and Grandpa. My mom was at her birth but my dad and grandma had not yet met Tessa.
Grandma rubbing Tessa's little foot. She could hardly keep her eyes open.
Grandpa bought the girls fudge pops and they sure did enjoy them. YUM
My sister Karen came to visit and meet Tessa for the first time at the end of Aug. All the girls had a great time with Auntie.
A friend of the family made these cute booties for little Tessa. I just love them.
Tessa is about 4 weeks old. Boy how the time is flying.


1 comment:
Wow all of the Cotton girls are just beautiful!!
Diane - I love your haircut, so cute, but you've always had good hair!!!
I cannot believe how fast Tessa is growing, that smile is just so sweet!
Post a Comment