Yay! Welcome sweet baby girl! She's just beautiful and you all look glowing with happiness to have little Tessa here!!Give her some kisses from us!
She's just so beautiful! We are all so thrilled for you! Please, Please Call if you need anything!!! Congrats! Theresa & the girls!
Congratulations to you all! I kept checking to see if she had arrived and was so excited to see that she is here! I hope I can meet her when we're back visiting in December. Miss you guys!
Yay Diane, so glad she's here. She's gorgeous just like her sisters!
Congratulations Cotton Family! Can't wait to meet her tomorrow! You all look wonderful and very proud. See you soon, Elena
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay! Welcome sweet baby girl! She's just beautiful and you all look glowing with happiness to have little Tessa here!!
Give her some kisses from us!
She's just so beautiful! We are all so thrilled for you! Please, Please Call if you need anything!!! Congrats! Theresa & the girls!
Congratulations to you all! I kept checking to see if she had arrived and was so excited to see that she is here! I hope I can meet her when we're back visiting in December. Miss you guys!
Yay Diane, so glad she's here. She's gorgeous just like her sisters!
Congratulations Cotton Family! Can't wait to meet her tomorrow! You all look wonderful and very proud.
See you soon,
Elena
Post a Comment