

My great friends Jessica and Mary Kay gave me a wonderful baby shower. My two girls were there to help celebrate. I could not have asked for a better day. Everyone made me feel so special. Thanks ladies and to all that shared in making my shower memorable.


Our family is looking forward to meeting our 3rd daughter Tessa Mae. My due date is Aug. 22 but we will hope for an earlier date. Don't worry I am getting much bigger. These were taken at 28 and 32 weeks. I am now 36 weeks and counting down the days. Ava says she is going to rock and sing to our new little one. Both girls seem to be very excited. We will keep everyone posted on what happens in the weeks to come.
5 comments:
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!
:)
Jess
Aww you are such a cute pregnant lady! Welcome to blogging
You are such a cute pregnant lady! Can't wait to meet little baby Tessa! Diane, you are such a great mother and you are so blessed to have another addition to your family.
You look too cute Diane! I want to see the big ol' prego pics though... - or is that as big as you get? :)
Miss you girls!
LOOK at you, how cute and glowing you are!! Aaaww, miss you and your girls SOOO much, but SO glad you're blogging for me to see pictures!!!
Post a Comment